Logo & Brand Identity Designer, Philippines
I’m a freelance graphic designer whose passion is to create distinct and relevant logos and brand identities.
I work in all stages of brand development process such as visual identity design, print, website, package design and art direction. I collaborate with clients both big and small to execute a strong visual identity, one that clearly and effectively speaks their product, service or company’s values and ultimately drive business success. My design process inspires a concerted approach with each client to find and execute the right solution.
To ensure the quality of design that comes out of my workroom I strictly follow the design process outlined below:
1. Design Brief – detailed information about the company.
2. Research & Brainstorming – review client information, competitors, trends, history and future.
3. Sketching – explore ideas in every possible direction.
4. Rendering – narrowing down design to three strong options and rendering these to Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
5. Presentation – design is supplied as jpeg with mock-ups.
6. Refinement – make revisions following client's input.
7. Final Artwork – artwork is supplied and made available for download.
8. Customer Service – offer my opinions on the design applications and assistance in whatever way possible.
"Gary has an amazing ability to turn your ideas into a household brand. His expertise in branding and attention to detail is top-notch. If you want the best branding expert hire Gary." — Anthony Mogilin, Managing Director, Teasome
Exceptional work! Gary has helped us with the development of our corporate identity and we couldn’t be more delighted with his work. He is extremely creative and responsive to our needs and ideas. — Frank Agullo, MD, FCS, President & CEO, Southwest Plastic Surgery
"It is a pleasure to work with Gary. His process is streamlined to capture our business needs. He listens carefully and works quickly to produce beautiful designs that fit like a glove." — Lauren O'Meara, President & CEO, Plum Flower Software
“Gary offers an incredible skill set to clients looking for well-established artists to perform logo design. He translated my brief, and initial designs were great. He was timely in responding to revision requests and thoroughly achieved our desired product. I would use his services again without hesitation.” — Brady Willis, President, Multikill Game Servers
“I am very satisfied with the work was done by this freelancer. His response was much quicker than I expected and developed a perfect logo based on a general description of my company. The result was very distinctive and evocative of my company's service. Price was also very reasonable.” — Kristin Pothoof, President, Pothoof Piano Studio
“Gary is a very talented designer. He is very professional and designed for us exactly what we had in mind. The design came out great. I plan on continuing to work with him. Gary is the man!” — John Bejarano, CEO & Chief Brand Strategist, First Class Alliance
“Gary was a pleasure to work with. His logo design ideas were fantastic, minimal and very memorable. Collaborating on the design was easy and Gary was very open to constructive criticism." — David Stevens, Co-founder & CTO, Chartlytics
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Gary Liston
- 2014 – Present Bulacan, Philippines
- Graphic Designer at 3M Philippines
- April, 2007 – March, 2014 Taguig City, Philippines
- Graphic Designer at Araneta Group Inc.
- March, 2004 – March, 2007 Quezon City, Philippines
- Graphic Designer at Ad Targets
- October, 2002 – March, 2004 Makati City, Philippines
- Bachelor of Fine Arts at University of the East
- Manila, Philippines
- Southwest Plastic Surgery
- GC Asia Dental
- Stanley Black and Decker
- Feilo Sylvania
- Dr. Worldwide
- Logo Design
- Brand Identity
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign